The ALPHA Heavy Duty Diesel Pump
The ALPHA heavy duty diesel/gasoil pump has a modern robust stainless steel cabinet. Available in two versions, one standard speed & one high speed. Both models are fully electronic so there are no levers, switches or knobs to worry about! Lockable nozzle holster to prevent unauthorised use.
- Meter. 4 piston, accurate to +/-0.5%.
- Pumping unit. Belt driven with air separator & integral filter.
- Cabinet. Stainless steel, lockable front door with stay for ease of maintenance. Removable back panel. Suitable for above or below ground pipework. External base mounting holes. Left or right hand nozzle.
- Display. New LCD display with back light. Shows up to 99,999.9 litres, totaliser shows up to 999,999 litres.
- Pulser. Integral 10:1 pulser transmitter for simple connection to fuel management systems.
- Simple to maintain. Good access for service engineers.
- Pumping speed 70L/min.
- Optional second side display & base drip tray.
- ZVA auto nozzle (reman), 3m (10ft) steel braided hose, 10:1 pulser, suction inlet has flexible connector & external contact switch.
- Dimensions. 1410mm (55 1/2”) H x 580mm (22 3/4”) W x 515mm (20 1/4”) D.
- For use on above or below ground storage tanks. Not currently suitable for resale or for use with flammable fuels.
Cube Fuel Pumps
With Piusi Cube fuel pumps, vehicles can be refuelled quickly and safely, with various options for measuring and recording the quantities dispensed. The flow-meters mounted on Cube pumps have sturdy mechanical readout systems whose reliability and easiness to use have been proved by time. Simple and versatile, Cube pumps can also be installed on drums, thanks to their 2” quick couplings.
The PIUSI Cube 50
- Flow-rate (max): up to 56 l/min
- Continuous operation at 230 V.
- Noise level: below 70 dB.
- Precision of flow-meter: +/- 1%
- Self-supporting stamped-plate structure, treated against corrosion and paint finished, ready to install.
- Self-priming vane pump, fitted with bypass valve, mounted on ant vibration supports. Mechanical seal.
- Self-ventilated enclosed motor (IP 55), single-phase versions provided with heat protection.
- Intake filter for pump protection.
- Nutating-disk meter with mechanical readout system.
- Automatic pump nozzle complete with flexible hose and swivel connection.
- In-built nozzle-holder provided with pump start/stop lever.
The PIUSI Cube 70
The Cube 70 offers a new design and new performance specifications to satisfy those customers involved in the private distribution of diesel fuel who are looking for a product able to dispense fuel faster at an economical price.
CUBE 70 is a compact, light pump that allows refueling at flow rates up to 70 l/min under conditions of complete operator safety. Equipped with an easy to use, high-precision mechanical meter that can even be calibrated on-site. Its housing painted for exterior use with a stainless steel cover provides a nozzle holder with lever on-off switch and automatic pump turn-off.
CUBE 70 is extremely versatile and can be installed directly on a wall or to an existing structure with anchor screws or directly to the drum with a 2" quick connect.
CUBE 70 can also be integrated with a support base and column for attaching to the ground. The column can be used to house the suction tubing and the electric power cables.
- Flow-rate up to 70 l/min
- Counter Precision +/- 1%
- Continuous Operation
- Noise less than 70 dB
- Self-supporting structure in stamped sheet metal with anti-corrosion treatment and paint finish for exterior use. Satinized stainless steel cover.
- Self-priming vane pump with mechanical seal, equipped with bypass, installed on anti-vibrating supports.
- Self-ventilated, IP55 induction motor, with thermal protection.
- Suction filter to protect the pump.
- Oscillating disk, volumetric, mechanical meter.
- Nozzle holder contained in the structure, equipped with a pump start/stop lever.
- Automatic nozzle with flexible tubing and swivel joint.
- Prepared for a direct connection to the drum by means of a 2" quick coupling.
- Optional support base with column for attaching the pump to the ground.
Fuel Management Systems
Fuel Management Systems provide users with high levels of security by only allowing authorised users to deliver fuel via either a pin number, a pre-programmed key or both.
In addition, software packs allow managers to monitor fuel usage very closely through computer reports etc. and most systems will record user, date, time, mileage and mpg. This nearly always results in fuel savings as each driver becomes responsible for their own fuel usage.
PIUSI CUBE 70 MC
A compact diesel-fuel dispenser for low user fuel management, that is easy to install, ensures fast and precise dispensing and can only be used by qualified personnel.
PIUSI SELF SERVICE MC
A mid range system available as a full forecourt style design and a shorter "tank" version designed to fit onto the end of a diesel tank.
ALPHA WITH PIN CONTROL
A commercial pump can now supplied with an integral fuel control system based on PIN codes.
ALPHA FC10 FUEL MANAGEMENT
Same as the Alpha heavy-duty diesel pump but fitted with Integral Fuel Management System.