Piusi Self Service MC
The Self Service MC is the Piusi mid range system available as a full forecourt style design and a shorter “tank” version designed to fit onto the end of a diesel tank.
The dispensers are equipped with:
- A sturdy and compact structure, with easy access to the internal parts for maintenance with hinged front door complete with lock;
- a high-capacity pump ensuring fast filling;
- a high-precision meter;
- a water-absorption filter, which can be fitted both inside and outside to ensure the quality of the dispensed product.
The electronic unit is able to control up to 80 users, including by magnetic key. PC linkup permits exporting performed dispensing operation data, to organize and control these according to need with the possibility of further transferring the data into a separate file.
- Pre-selection dispensing within the flow rate range of 70 – 90 L/min
- Able to control 80 users.
- Local memory up to the last 255 performed dispensing operations.
- Possibility of entering vehicle registration number and kilometers (odometer).
- Dispensing date and time control.
- Possibility of linking to PC and exporting data at a distance of up to 1000 m.
- Dedicated software with possibility of printing summary dispensing details for users.
- Minimum tank level pump stop.
- Magnetic key for user recognition.
- Blade pump with incorporated bypass.
- Induction motor featuring cutout for overheating. Local printer (optional).
- Pump suction mesh filter.
- Water separator filter (optional).
- Pulser meter with oval gears.
- Automatic nozzle with swivel connector and 4-metre diesel fuel hose.
- Electronic unit with keyboard and display for entering registration numbers.