Gauges and Levels
Normond Hydrostatic Gauge
The Normond Analogue Gauge is an accurate, low cost solution for remote liquid measurement and control. This gauge can be used with a variety of balance chamber materials, giving flexibility to monitor different fuel types and chemical products. The reliability and durability offered represent excellent value for money.
For Tanks up to 3 Mtr. deep, ‘C’ Series 6” calibrated gauge includes 10 Mtr. of capillary tubing and probe.
For Tanks 3-9 Mtr deep, rigid balance chambers are recommended.
The Unitel Pneumatic Tank Level Gauge
Designed to give level of tank content in percentages.
Fits 900-3000mm high cylindrical or rectangular Tanks.
Ocio Electronic Tank Level Indicator
OCIO is an innovative system for monitoring the fluid level inside atmospheric tanks. The system detects the static pressure generated by the fluid height by means of a tube inserted in the tank and displays the fluid level or volume. The new design and suitable solutions guarantee a reliable and repeated level indication.
The system is composed of:
- A pipe for detecting the static pressure. The tube with its end is inserted from the top of the tank and dipped in the fluid down to the bottom of the tank.
- A control unit for level display and system management. The unit is provided with intuitive and complete software and allows the connection of two alarm or lock devices.
By means of the software it is possible to:
- set the type and the dimensions of the tank
- define the level alarms
- define the level indication
- define the unit of measurement
- calibrate the instrument
Depending on the set alarm levels, the control unit activates or deactivates the contact working as a remote switch starting the alarm devices or cutting the power supply off the connected equipment.
- Continuous metering
- Indication in height, volume, and filling percentage
- Maximum and minimum level alarms
- High accuracy
- Intuitive software managing procedure
Set Up Instructions (PDF Format)